Lazy Runner Workshops- 2013
*STOP PRESS- Due to demand in Melbourne and Ballarat, Lazy Runner workshops will be back for one more weekend-11th and 12th May
The best investment you could ever make for your running- Join a Lazy Runner Workshop
It doesn't matter if you are a plodder, fun runner, fast runner, marathon or ultra marathon runner- we all have individual issues with our running from time to time and would like to know how to resolve them or get past the running hump!
These Two Hour Running Workshops will show you how your running and training is working for you, and what you can do to improve your running results or just make you a more efficient runner.
Many runners just run- and thats great!
But wouldnt it be good to know that all the effort you are putting in is making your fitter, healthier and a better runner
Come along to a Lazy Runner Workshop for all these reasons
All of this can be achieved in a Lazy Runner workshop
- Find out more about your running
- Test your cardio fitness- come away with a VO2Max Score
- Find out if you are running effeciently
- Want to know if your style of running is helping or hurting you?
- Learn some effective ways to make running easier
- Are your doing the right stretches for your runner's muslces
- Need some inside info and tips on making you a better runner
- Ask some questions of a running coach
- Get tested and come away with some real results and advice on those results
The workshops consist of-
- 4 types of running testing over two hours - VO2Max (cardio fitness), Running Splits, Strike Rates and Flexibilty)
- Short Breaks/Refreshments/Information Sessions in between tests
- Stretching Advice Session after all testing completed
- Question Time
- Results discussed and handed out to each individual
Feel free to discuss your results with the coach, get some advice on how to move forward with your running, or join up a running program that suits your needs or event you wish to enter
Cant get to a workshop, or would like some individual running coaching?
Have a small group of running buddies that would like to have your own Running Workshop?
This can be all arranged, just contact us to let us know what suits you
Individual Running Workshop- $200
2 Runner Workshop- $120 per person
4 Runner Workshop- $100 per person
6 Runner Workshop- $80 per person
All runners recieve their own copy of the Lazy Runner Book(Included in Price)
Marie Bean has been a runner for many, many years and has been coaching runners for 7 years through her Lazy Runner clubs; there are now 10 across Australia.
Marie’s biggest claim to fame is thas in over 25 years and has never had one injury from running. Marie has run 12 marathons, 2 Ultra Marathons and too many to count half marathons and 10km events, not to mention the thousands of miles of training runs and not one running injury. How can that be you ask? She runs the lazy way!
Marie shares all here tips and tricks of the trade in her running workshops and coaching sessions, and they will work for you just as they have for Marie.